Sign in to follow this  

California King of the Motos Video

Gnarly riding! Those guys were getting really tired of all those rocks, you could see it on their faces.

It's tough enough out there on 4 wheels in my '51 flat fender rock crawler. I can't imagine navigating through all those rocks on 2 wheels. Hat is off to those guys!

Wow! This was an Invitation Only race?....looked more like a sentencing. Hats off to all the riders no matter how far they made it.

Great, great, great video my friend!! :smirk:

Music, editing, it was all there… Watched the whole thing and left me begging for more. Can barely watch videos these days without scrubbing through for the good stuff. I watched this one twice.

Those shots of Destry's face were priceless!

:smirk: Who would have guessed it.................................. you don't have to travel all the way to Erzberg to find a tough trail!

Killer video........................... all you needed were more Blonds! :bonk:

Those shots of Destry's face were priceless!

Exactly! One of the best riders and toughest SOBs of our time, just barely hanging on to his bike, gasping for air. He is human!

• Like 1

Exactly! One of the best riders and toughest SOBs of our time, just barely hanging on to his bike, gasping for air. He is human!

Right before he falls off the bike (rekluse was earning it's keep) on the way up the hammers, he looked up and asked "how much farther?" - classic.

• Like 1

So, how does one go about getting an invite for this? (Assuming they'll run it again)

So, how does one go about getting an invite for this? (Assuming they'll run it again)

Next year it's open to everyone........I'm gonna be there to watch, hopefully we'll get more rain next year to help with the dust and traction.

Next year it's open to everyone........I'm gonna be there to watch, hopefully we'll get more rain next year to help with the dust and traction.

Yeah with some rain you go right up those hills.....LOL

Supposedly this year was invite only........as long as you filled out a registration form. Sounds like the promoters had to scramble as hardly anyone filled out the registration form. I believe all who filled out the form this year were invited to race.

Yeah with some rain you go right up those hills.....LOL

Not easy, but a lot better than they were having to deal with.

Edited by SILENTSHOK

Not easy, but a lot better than they were having to deal with.

I agree wet soil would make it better for them. Wouldn't make a difference for me laying on the ground.

• Like 1

I agree wet soil would make it better for them. Wouldn't make a difference for me laying on the ground.

I'd be there right next to ya