Sign in to follow this  

Where Are The Deals At

Like a lot of you, I am starting to shop for riding gear for the upcoming season. Mostly I just need pants and a jersey to finish my ensamble, but I have not been able to find the KILLER DEALS like I did last year. Last years gear was Oneal Hardwear that was 2 years out of date. Got the pants for 29 bucks and the jersey for 14. So what Im looking for is websites that have the best clearance deals. What have you guys found lately?

Support your local dealer and ask them how close they will get in price.

If we do not support our local dealers you will NOT have a place to go to for help and parts!!!

I am not a dealer. I am just trying to let you know we are responsible for our actions.

We support China and a certain murder happy religion with our actions and lack thereof.

I am not saying all religions are bad but any religion that preaches death to non believers is not something

we should allow.

Good riding to you all.

Edited by lookntoride

motorcycle superstore had combos for $50-85 for no fear gear some with gloves to

edit it was motocross giant i saw the no fear stuff

Edited by customss

classifieds section on here. there's quite a good bit of gear actually.

i also recommend motorcycle-superstore. if not them, competition accessories (compacc.com)

If we do not support our local dealers you will NOT have a place to go to for help and parts!!!

I am not a dealer. I am just trying to let you know we are responsible for our actions.

We support China and a certain murder happy religion with our actions and lack thereof.

I am not saying all religions are bad but any religion that preaches death to non believers is not something

we should allow.

Good riding to you all.

My local dealers dont even carry dirt gear and I sure wouldnt go there for help, but thanks for your opinion about everything else.

we should allow.

Good riding to you all.

I don't support my local dealers when they charge msrp and act like they are doing you a favor giving 10% off list. Murder happy religion?

Size is kind of a problem for me. Im 6'4" and wear a 38 pant. I found a good deal at superstore and made my purchase. Its not as good as last years deal but it will work. I paid just about 100 for a set that I really liked. Wish I could have found some closeouts like I did last year. If anyone else is looking for more regular sizes, superstore has some pretty good closeouts right now.

Thanks for the ideas everyone. Also motocross giant has some good sales going on right now. I did not know about them untill this post and will be checking them in the future.

we should allow.

Good riding to you all.

Now I agree with this, BUT I also have to question it. Living in Denver we have an awesome store for gear/accessories (Performance Cycle) and they do have some good deals at times so I buy from them but only 20% of the time I would say. Typically with shipping I can still get what I am looking for through the internet or our forum sponsors and save 20-30% depending on sale prices

Not knocking it, but having been too/seen some of the largest stores for just accessories/parts and knowing that these online places are set up similar the pricing does not make sense.

All the online suppliers have warehouses, staff, insurance, etc just like the local shops, so I question why local shops (who know the online prices) don't try to match and move more product.

I put it this way, if everyone bought from local store A... than local store B C D started to sell the same items for the same price you know everyone will go to store B C D. I liken it to the "WALMART" affect.

Edited by Bkew

motocrossgiant.com all the way

2012 no fear gear jersey/pant combo for like $50.00 cant beat it imo

we should allow.

Good riding to you all.

This is such BS. The reason I dont shop at my local dealer is because they are &%$#@! who will rip you off for every last dime they can get. Good riddance to them I say.

OP check BTO Sports. They had lots of clearance gear back in late 2011 but still had some left last time I checked.

people mentioned motocrossgiant.com. I ordered from these guys once and had a bad experience and there are many other bad reviews. Terrible customer service........ I would be careful buying anything from them.

I don't support my local dealers when they charge msrp and act like they are doing you a favor giving 10% off list. Murder happy religion?

Consider yourself lucky.....My local dealer likes to charge over MSRP. Which is of course...why I dont shop there.

I know there are some HORRIBLE dealers. Coleman Powersport in Falls Church has turned me into another hater of them due to the way they treat people. I am not crazy about some other dealers also.

I am just saying think long term also. Is there a dealer by you that is willing to work with you in a symbiotic manner, and on pricing, then support them. I communicate with my local dealer MFI and sometimes Valley Cycle in Winchester and I am also in a offroad motorcycle club which they(MFI) support so I am able to get discounts just for being in the club. I also ask them to match or see how close they can come to online pricing.

I see that most local dealers do not have hardly anything to try on, see touch or feel and I also find that bothersome, is this due to the internet business?

McDonalds is cheap also, in the short term. When you look at what eating at low quality places does to your heart, circulatory system... is it still cheap/worth it? Not in the world I live in.

The religion thing was me just trying to say again to look long term and take some responsibility.

I also know that in some areas you may not have a choice.

Good riding to you all.

Rocky Mountain ATV is about as good as Ive found...Ive dont alot of business there. They have a good return policy and customer service.

If you are on a tight budget - for more expensive items (such as boots) I would try Ebay. I bought a pair of Fox boots on Ebay worn maybe twice for $60 shipped...cant beat that.