Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Tomac and and Davalos.

Anybody else notice in heat 2 they both passed two people through the whoops when there about 5 yellow flags flying? shouldn't they be penalized somehow? or are they above the law...

Anybody else notice in heat 2 they both passed two people through the whoops when there about 5 yellow flags flying? shouldn't they be penalized somehow? or are they above the law...

how many post do we need to have on this... the yellow flag means caution! not stop racing! you can pass.. jump and everything with a yellow flag! it just means someone is down in front of you so watch out! the red cross flag means don't jump! can we get a sticky on this?

how many post do we need to have on this... the yellow flag means caution! not stop racing! you can pass.. jump and everything with a yellow flag! it just means someone is down in front of you so watch out! the red cross flag means don't jump! can we get a sticky on this?

no reason to be a dick.

I was under the assumption, keep racing, caution and no passing.

Edited by samras121

no reason to be a dick.

I was under the assumption, keep racing, caution and no passing.

i wasn't being anything, you asked a question i answered it! this isn't nascar! every other week there is a new post about this! use the search feature its really cool! good luck in here if that post offend you! :smirk: