Sign in to follow this  

Supercross HAHA someone has been practicing the whoops!

Love how Ralphie's going to tell Fro what it take to go through the whoop section. :smirk:

Edited by sidekick
  • Like 1

it has a lot to do with some suspension changes that ocured last week

I'm really glad to see it! i wish him the best! i really am pulling for him in outdoors! sx is not really his thing. he's been good but like a top 10 ish person for years there. now outdoors.. i just hope he stays healthy!

Speaking of Whoops... Why is it that the veterans seem so much faster through them? Reed, Stewart and Windham seem a step above going through them. Is it experience or did they just learn on gnarlier ones?

• Like 1

it has a lot to do with some suspension changes that ocured last week

It also looks like Mike attacked them unlike he normally does, in the years past, and this one , like he went back to later in the race, Mike usually drops the front wheel and starts a rhythm of double ,triple and so on, while the fast guys get on top and skim them, definitely one of 800 traits.

BTW. remind Mike when the blue flag is in his face, there is a race going on and he is not in it anymore!?

It also looks like Mike attacked them unlike he normally does ...

Well, that also comes back to setup. You can attack woops like you're prepared to die, and if the bike setup is wrong, you're probably still going down.

Yeah Alessi was a surprise in his riding for a while but man did CR own those whoops last night!

^^^ definitely agree, Reedy was hauling through the whoops. I wanted so bad for him to pass villopoto, oh well next week for sure I'm calling it hes going to get another win.

A lot of guys paid the price for attacking those whoops. Tomac, Windam, and a few others crashed out hard in them. I saw Dungey on one lap almost loose it in them, from there on he backed off. Reed, Poto, and Stewart were just flying through them almost every lap. Good racing! Every track should had at least one whoop section as long as that one was.

Edited by cbrf1wr

A lot of guys paid the price for attacking those whoops. Tomac, Windam, and a few others crashed out hard in them. I saw Dungey on one lap almost loose it in them, from there on he backed off. Reed, Poto, and Stewart were just flying through them almost every lap. Good racing! Every track should had at least one whoop section as long as that one was.

I don't know man, Stewart seemed to be getting kicked around and crashed in the whoops and RV showed a few messy laps through them as well. I like these style of deep peaked whoops though, it most definetly keeps all riders on their game and white knuckled through them every lap.

Edited by BBA