Sign in to follow this  

Supercross wiemers pass on sipes in lcq

funny that sipes was mad at that. wiemer was good with the pass! left room for him. didn't slam in to him... it looks like sipes' bar caught the rear fender and that is what cause him to go down. but i have to say i bet he is not still mad about it after JW apologized for it and he has seen the footage. it wasn't really that dirty of a move at all. plus! its lcq!

I didn't think Weimer's pass was very clean or necessary, but I felt it all balanced out when he got his own in the main :smirk:

You wanna hang with the big dogs Weimer, that's what you get!

I like how Weimer appeared pissed at the Dunge for the same pass he pulled on Sipes. Yet he admitted he didn't mean to take Sipes out, but he's being interviewed and doesn't give the Dunge the benefit of the doubt, which I'm sure he wanted Sipes to give him. It's a pity...Weimer is the only MX/SXer on a Kawasaki I like.

I like how Weimer appeared pissed at the Dunge for the same pass he pulled on Sipes. Yet he admitted he didn't mean to take Sipes out, but he's being interviewed and doesn't give the Dunge the benefit of the doubt, which I'm sure he wanted Sipes to give him. It's a pity...Weimer is the only MX/SXer on a Kawasaki I like.

Yeah I really like Weimer and his Sipes pass was far from "clean" but karma in the color of orange & numbered 5 gave him some of the same and then all was well in the world again lol.

I love how JW tryed to talk tuff to Erin bout his attitude next week LOL ...... Its racing, and maybe Karma( if you believe that sorta thing) from his pass if you wana call it that. Whats your new attitude JW.? ...... You guna purposely take RD or other riders out next week ? Ridiculous

• Like 1

Jake's pass of Sipes was hardly clean. He obviously pushed up past the apex and left no where for Sipes to go. It won't call it dirty, since I doubt there was intent there. But it was hardly clean.

It looked a lot like the pass Stewart put on him earlier and the one Dungey put on him later. Poor Jake can't seem to get ahead of the karma :-)

so sipes couldn't have let off? he didn't' know he was there? at the exit of the turn who was in front of who? and where did sipes hit wiemers bike? wiemer clearly had the pass made. sipes miss judged where wiemer was going to go or if he was going to close off the line. watch it again. you can see when wiemer gets on the gas hard the bike floats out. it was not a dirty move in my opinion. they were both racing forward and sipes got the bad end of it. he could have let off and the pass happen then fight around. but it didn't happen. no need for karma! sux he can't pull it together in the main though. good to see dungey want it!

• Like 1

Passing a guy on an inside line to the apex and then pushing to the outside line on the exit, taking his front wheel out, is not a clean pass. Sipes was rightfully pissed. There was no need for it, Sipes had given him the pass, Wiemer just needed to stay in his line. BTW, Jake has been rightfully pissed twice now in the main. Like I said, the poor kid can't seem to get ahead of karma.

• Like 3

Hey Jake speed up or keep getting dumped or you will take it

and like it. The Big 4 don't mess around dude.

Passing a guy on an inside line to the apex and then pushing to the outside line on the exit, taking his front wheel out, is not a clean pass. Sipes was rightfully pissed. There was no need for it, Sipes had given him the pass, Wiemer just needed to stay in his line. BTW, Jake has been rightfully pissed twice now in the main. Like I said, the poor kid can't seem to get ahead of karma.

passing a guy on the inside and pushing wide is called a block pass. if sipes lets off they don't touch! he let off but didnt' let off enough. cause he was trying to power out so have a chance in the next turn. that was not dirty! it is LCQ all goes anyways but that was not a dirty pass in anyway!

It's a pity...Weimer is the only MX/SXer on a Kawasaki I like.

Extra pity for you that we haven't had a main event yet with less than 10 green bikes. :smirk:

Yeah but what if it was Chad Reed who put that same pass on Stewart? Some of you guys would be crying foul! Weimer has the speed to dominate the lcq and did not need to be so agressive. He could have waited to pass Sipes then checked out.

• Like 1

I love how JW tryed to talk tuff to Erin bout his attitude next week LOL ...... Its racing, and maybe Karma( if you believe that sorta thing) from his pass if you wana call it that. Whats your new attitude JW.? ...... You guna purposely take RD or other riders out next week ? Ridiculous

between weimer and reed with his no more nice guy finishing 2nd speech there should be a bunch of great passing/takeouts going on next week,

• Like 1

Yeah but what if it was Chad Reed who put that same pass on Stewart? Some of you guys would be crying foul! Weimer has the speed to dominate the lcq and did not need to be so agressive. He could have waited to pass Sipes then checked out.

if this is aimed at me your completely wrong! it always sux when someone goes down but if that happened with either rider i wouldn't be mad... bummed yes but not mad... its all part of racing! its the lcq you don't wait.. if you wait then you don't line up!

if this is aimed at me your completely wrong! it always sux when someone goes down but if that happened with either rider i wouldn't be mad... bummed yes but not mad... its all part of racing! its the lcq you don't wait.. if you wait then you don't line up!

So I am wrong, huh? Completely wrong? Maybe just a different opinion. No need to get so defensive.