Sign in to follow this  

Supercross fake drinking on podium?

I agree that RV2 is poor on the podium, but damn I like the way that guy rides a motorcycle. His feet on the pegs style is just cool to watch. I don't fault the guy for not being an actor, he focuses on winning races and I think he will win again tonight really bringing out the haters since he will be on an official streak at that point and the best anyone else will have is one win. Get used to his speeches folks!

you might want to read all of this instead of just the first post. i get that! I'm ok with them drinking it or water. it was the drinking air that made them look dumb.

:lol: :lol: :bonk: Stuff tastes & looks like piss that is the "silent" message. I am even better with that!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

you might want to read all of this instead of just the first post. i get that! I'm ok with them drinking it or water. it was the drinking air that made them look dumb.

I read it all. I still stand by my statement. :bonk:

I blame NASCAR :bonk:

Seriously though they should get something like the politicians have that says at the bottom of the screen:

My name is Ryan and I approve these sponsors: Kawi, Dunlop, Monster.....

That way when Erin ask a super insightful question like she always does it can be answered with something other than the same sponsor list we already know.

• Like 1

The post race intervues on the podium are lame in general. They might squeak out a sentence or two about the race the just finished, but then go into the whole list of sponsors. Like, no crap, they are your sponsors and we see the stickers on you bike and patches on your gear. But does any marketing guy in the world really think that a racer said: "thanks to _____ and _____ and ____ and ____ and Dunlop and ____ ect" Makes any of us get up from the TV, go on line and order a set of tires...or goggles, or jersey or oil.

It's so lame. "Thanks to all my sponsors who support and pay me" would be plenty. But to just run down the list and include the name of the RC car company is so lame. I'd rather have them mention the names of their mechanic and semi driver. Or reallly, wasn't there something specific that happened that week that was very helpfull to them? Mention that. Just saying the name of a company doesn't do much....and listing the names is most of the podium speach.

Now. I gotta go to HobbyTownUSA web site to order a new Traxxas Slash RC truck because it made Tomac so much faster and better on his MX bike. He said it right there on the podium.

Coo

• Like 1

Wow?!.

They totally listened to me!.

All but Bagget told us about the race instead of listing their sponsors last night!

:bonk:

CooHead

Barcia was the most noticable of fake drinking last week.

he is always like that! his interviews are by far the worst! and that weird smile he does into the camera... HAHA i laugh every time! my wife even walked by and during one and she said "is he in love with the camera?" "weird dude!"

he is always like that! his interviews are by far the worst! and that weird smile he does into the camera... HAHA i laugh every time! my wife even walked by and during one and she said "is he in love with the camera?" "weird dude!"

I really think JB drinks the energy crap in the can. I mean, he is wound so tight and talking a mile a minute it's hard to believe he is not drinking straight caffeine or..maybe smoking some meth between moto's lol.

• Like 1

They need to bring back the days of Marlboro and Camel being title sponsors and then the riders can smoke fake cigerettes on the podium while giving their fake thanks and shout outs.