Sign in to follow this  

Husqvarna SM510R Turbo DONE! build/burnout video

do you plan on a oil cooler, to help cope w the heat ?? how about extra capacity water rads ??? stock motors run hot - oil temp wise..... perhaps a custom machined sump for extra engine capacity ?? do you have a a tire sponsor ?? LOL :smirk:

That is very cool! Props to you for getting that together. I'd like to see that thing at a 30mph gear drop!

He's joe gibbs kid , tried nascar . I see why you lost sixth gear in the first place lol!!!

It looks like the next thmg to add is a No-Mar tire changer. The way your going the most expensive part of the build is going to be all the rear tires you are going to need. :bonk:

No oil cooler should be just fine, i already dealt with that i just shut the bike off a lot on the street when stopped haha no tire sponsor :thumbsup: the turbo is a gt15 and once i get somethings back from my buddy (tig welded plenum) i should be done with all the little hiccups that arose haha i plan on running around 8 pounds but we will see how long that lasts maybe 12 hmmmm