Sign in to follow this  

Supercross will chad get the new 2013 model this year

since they are using the 2013 in other countries , do you think that they will give the new model a run just like kwaka did for rv and then he got faster

Reed is very particular and methodical about his bike set up & prep. If Honda offers or has already hooked him up with the new 2013 I doubt you'll see him on it in SX this season. Maybe MX but he seems very comfortable on his current bike set up and I would be very surprised to see him roll out anything different at all right now.

i dont think that the pics of the factory hondas they are racing in japan are the 2013s. i heard from a friend who is well connected that the 2013 is going to have some big changes to it. i dont know if i believe him but i am waiting for the 2013s to come out before i buy a new bike.

The only way that is going to happen is if Honda make an early release of the 2013 production model (like ktm did with the Dungey bike) Otherwise they won´t met the AMA rules !

The only way that is going to happen is if Honda make an early release of the 2013 production model (like ktm did with the Dungey bike) Otherwise they won´t met the AMA rules !

The AMA rule is easy to get around, just import the required number and put them in a warehouse.

New models come out in the summer and I don't think that any of the Japanese manufactures will change that. And Honda is probably the most conservative of the four

You will see the 2013 CRF raced in 2013

• Like 1

yeah they have always been like that! its almost like they want to get everything out of the last years model rather than can it and move on... i think 04 was about the only year they really pushed for a new bike sooner! and it shows with that being the only year that bike is the same.

The AMA rule is easy to get around, just import the required number and put them in a warehouse.

Wasn´t that just what I wrote ?

New models come out in the summer and I don't think that any of the Japanese manufactures will change that. And Honda is probably the most conservative of the four

You will see the 2013 CRF raced in 2013

but as i stated earlier will honda do what kwaka did for rv they put him on the 12 midway through mx

but as i stated earlier will honda do what kwaka did for rv they put him on the 12 midway through mx

And I said NO

It's not like I was writing in Swahili

Edited by meyermetal
  • Like 1

Why He's doing good on the current bike.

Conservative for sure, I been selling Honda's at a level 5 powerhouse dealership for 12 years.

Sometimes it seems as the motorcycles are treated as a step child. They defintely have more resources than the other big 3.

Even if they did give him a 13' model I doubt Reed would switch unless he had plenty of time to test it, maybe before the outdoor nationals but I still doubt it.

RV switched because the new frame has a little more flex in it and made it way bettter for him on the KXF. I know Reed did not do well on the KX, but now that is has a little be flex and turning I wonder if he would like it?

Even if they did give him a 13' model I doubt Reed would switch unless he had plenty of time to test it, maybe before the outdoor nationals but I still doubt it.

RV switched because the new frame has a little more flex in it and made it way bettter for him on the KXF. I know Reed did not do well on the KX, but now that is has a little be flex and turning I wonder if he would like it?

He would still hate it.

Stewart said Reed wouldn't like the Kawi and he hasn't ridden one since 08. Same basic bike.

Reed obviously likes the Honda and he has also said that the Suzuki suites his style. He has also said how much he didn't like both the Kawi and Yamy

Will he ever have a chance to comment on the KTM?