Sign in to follow this  

The secret weapons

Well I was out riding my little POS-50 the other day, decided to stop by the only motorcycle dealer and look at a bike I saw a little while back. After playing around with it for a bit I decided to go home. Got on my ped, started riding, then happened to glance in the back lot of the dealer, lots of UTVs and trailers, but way back I could see a familiar pack of bikes. Threw a U turn in front of a cop and punched it at full speed (0-25mph in 18.5s) went into the back lot and saw two 1986 CR250s and a 1987 CR250, next to some Yamaha. I was bouncing up and down with excitment, even though they looked like hell they were obviously rideable. I honestly thought I was the only one in the county to own such a bike, and seeing a group of them is really something special! :bonk::lol::smirk:

So what do you think? I'm friends with the dealer owners son, do you think he'd let me ride one? After the snow melts I'll go take a picture of them and post it up here!

I guess you will just have to ask if they'll let you ride them. Worst they can say is no, right? Worth a shot anyway.

True, true.