Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Stewart caught in cable at rd6

The cable guy said he would be by between 10am and 4pm to get him out.

• Like 12

Who woulda thunk a simple bunny-trap could snare the "Fastest man on the planet"? It is like Wiley Coyote finally caught the Roadrunner. Beep-Beep!

• Like 5

It's not bad luck in any sense, if you crash as often as he does something is eventually going to go wrong. As all the "haters" said in the beginning, crashes will be the end of him.

I guess it was his brake cable he got tangled in since his throttle

still worked. Gibbs will have to clamp a set of cable snippers to

his frame from now on. I heard McGrath is sweating out JS will

break his records soon. Who knows what this dude is going to

do at Daytona with that long moto. It is obvious now that

either that Yam is crap or he is over the hill.

• Like 1

Haha- When I was watching that live and the guy pulled out those cutters I thought to myself: Just watch, as soon as he snips that cable my TV screen will go blank!

• Like 3

i don't think it was a cable. i think the bike twisted up his pants. watch it again i don't really see that cable move at all and even when they are cutting him out. i think the handle bars just get twisted up or something and thats why they cut part of his pants.??? he should post a vid soon he normally does. and maybe we will see the gopro stuff soon??

• Like 1

i don't think it was a cable. i think the bike twisted up his pants. watch it again i don't really see that cable move at all and even when they are cutting him out. i think the handle bars just get twisted up or something and thats why they cut part of his pants.??? he should post a vid soon he normally does. and maybe we will see the gopro stuff soon??

I could make a suggestion that the wire cutters were simply to snip away some of his more enthusiastic fan-base....but then I might have to go to the office.

Stewie should do a promo for Dish Network: "Don't get tied down with Cable!"

• Like 3

looked like his shroud hooked his belt to be , deff cost him some points , I was hoping he would be in the hunt and make the season better but he is pretty far down now

• Like 1

looked like his shroud hooked his belt to be , deff cost him some points , I was hoping he would be in the hunt and make the season better but he is pretty far down now

Season is still young. I used to be a JS7 hater...now I feel bad for him. I want to see him do better, though I haven't hit the pity level where I'm rooting for him to win it all yet. But I don't think I'm a JS7 hater anymore.

• Like 3

Season is still young. I used to be a JS7 hater...now I feel bad for him. I want to see him do better, though I haven't hit the pity level where I'm rooting for him to win it all yet. But I don't think I'm a JS7 hater anymore.

hopfully the others have a bad race and tighten it back up

• Like 1

There is one thing I'll definitely give him credit for. At least this year he just keeps crashing himself out and isn't taking somebody else out every time he crashed like last year. That has been my biggest problem with him, and it seems to be remedied so far.

Edited by BMC630
  • Like 2

I can't help but feel sorry for the guy too, he has the worst luck. You can see he's not all balls out this year and he's still eating it. As someone else posted it would be good for some of the other guys to have an off night or two to tighten things up-but not getting hurt in the process too of course.
  • Like 1

Those whoops were the biggest hurdle in the race. They ate up Stewart, Tomac, Windham and Dungey was really sucking in them. Reed had the whoops dialed! Normally a tough whoop section is what allows Stewart to separate himself from the rest of the field..... not this time.

Nobody is more disappointed in James Stewart than James Stewart is. Maybe Sorby cause he's a lil bitch, but that's another story. James now knows that Chad Reed is the mother effing man. RV is faster but he is not the man, gingers can never achieve that status cause they're souless and that is how they are allowed to win, Jesus cannot control a souless creature

• Like 6