Sign in to follow this  

TCX Boots

I have a pair of TCX Pros from back when they were still called Oxtar. I love them. Really narrow through the ankle since they don't have a regular hinge. Lots of mobility, which leads to slightly less ankle support but I doubt you'll have a problem. I have ankle problems and these boots have been good to me. They are also really light for an mx boot. I haven't had to replace the soles yet either and they have a lot of hours on them.

I had 3 pairs of sg10's before my TCX, I loved the sg10's for comfort and support, then I was asked to try out a set of TCX's,

They are as good if not better than the sg10's, great ankle support, comfort with the booties, and great movement,

Just one thing, if your toe caps come off, replace as soon as possible as the sole starts to seperate from the boot

I had 3 pairs of sg10's before my TCX, I loved the sg10's for comfort and support, then I was asked to try out a set of TCX's,

They are as good if not better than the sg10's, great ankle support, comfort with the booties, and great movement,

Just one thing, if your toe caps come off, replace as soon as possible as the sole starts to seperate from the boot

The toe cap came off of my left boot at the end of the season. Where in the world do I find a replacement? I emailed TCX Italy, but had me running around with dead end number/emails. Or could I order an Alpinestar cap or another brand and for it onto the end?

BTW, TCX boots are fantastic...minus the toe cap coming off. I have had Alpinestar Tech 8's and 6's and the TCX's are my favorite. Support, comfort, and style.