Sign in to follow this  

Step by Step YZ tear down videos on Youtube

Great Job! Thanks for taking the time to record and post all these. A real asset to the home mechanic.

For those of you that enjoyed my YZ250F videos on Youtube, I have now started a YZ125 series of videos as well. The feedback on the 250F was positive so I thought I'd share the new videos as well. Hope these videos offer someone some help!

http://www.youtube.c...op?feature=mhee

Great thanks man! Your knowledge, generosity and kind spirit is really really appreciated.

That's what I like to hear! This one will be a budget build though.. Might cut some corners I normally wouldn't do. It should be fine though :bonk:

Great thanks man! Your knowledge, generosity and kind spirit is really really appreciated.

If you've been following the videos, I apologize for the the delay in uploads. I've been a bit busy at work and the time it takes to actually film these videos is more than meets the eye. I have plenty to post but I have yet to get around to rendering them. That's a whole other issue in itself. It takes several hours due to the fact that they are in HD. I appreciate your patience!

This helped me out so much! thanks for all your time and work those videos are great

I wish this kind of stuff was around when I first started working on my bikes, it would have been a HUGE help. Guys looking to do top ends, bottom ends, whatever .. you have no reason to take it to a shop now. :)

• Like 1

This guy is very talented.Wish he was my neighbor.He could be an instructor,I have been watching his work for awhile. :):D and he make's everything look so easy.

• Like 1

Thanks, love the feedback! I wish it were always easy, a lot of times it is but not always. My YZ125 front brake video for example.. Wasn't expecting that!

This guy is very talented.Wish he was my neighbor.He could be an instructor,I have been watching his work for awhile. :):D and he make's everything look so easy.