Sign in to follow this  

Help Taillight Housing ID

I am looking for a replacement tail light housing for my bike and not sure if this is stock or not. I looked at some stock images and the screws aren't in the same position so I believe it is not. The guy I had bought this from cut the bottom half and I was told I would be pulled over because it looks broken so I am going to replace with a new one.

Tmr5pl.jpg

Nfevql.jpg

Ngmeml.jpg

That looks pretty close, here is a side shot if it helps at all. Also there are two screws are at the top that I can see looking into the hole.

YlMG8.jpg

That looks pretty close, here is a side shot if it helps at all. Also there are two screws are at the top that I can see looking into the hole.

YlMG8.jpg

did he say that the cops might not like you tag all hacked up and mounted wrong too ?

around here just a dirty tag (ok more like covered, illegible) gets attention. if i mounted mine like that i'd have 2-3 tickets quick like.

did he say that the cops might not like you tag all hacked up and mounted wrong too ?

around here just a dirty tag (ok more like covered, illegible) gets attention. if i mounted mine like that i'd have 2-3 tickets quick like.

I will double check on this. I was not aware this was also a problem. I hate being harassed by cops so I will see what I can do to get it to stock form. Might just end up buying a stock rear tail light assembly.