Sign in to follow this  

Need more power on '11 crf

Hey guys i just recently came off an 08 KX450F and got myself a bike that actually corners :smirk:

i ride lots of sand, all MX no trails.

all stock 2011 crf250 with FC suspension, looking for a way to get a few ponies for cheap! Just wanting to boost the mid-top.

So far i was thinking a yoshi rs4 ss/al system with a remap because the stock pipe is so quiet i cant even hear my bike.

Maybe a twinair backfire filter with the wire screen removed?

Can get a stage 2 hotcam for $169 shipped, unless there is a better cam out there

And maybe a wiseco 14.2:1 piston with 50/50 mix of premium/racegas?

Also would like to keep the reliability of the motor somewhat in tact.

Love to hear any of your guys thoughts & opinions

Edited by avoidthedog

Have an 010'. That sounds well to be putting on. Some tweeking helps too. Pipes and stuff.

running a yosh full system,v4orce airbox(short stack),Tuf tbi insert,stage 2 cam,screen removed and has been remapped and its been awesome.cam made a good differance.Iam really happy with it now and will be doing the crank and topend shortly so thinking a higher comp piston,if i could get a already ported head for it i would do that and keep mine as spare.

its been amazing bike and sitting at 84 hrs.i fluctuate between the 48 and 49 rear sprocket depending on track conditions.was thinking maybe a 14/52 as well.

running a yosh full system,v4orce airbox(short stack),Tuf tbi insert,stage 2 cam,screen removed and has been remapped and its been awesome.cam made a good differance.Iam really happy with it now and will be doing the crank and topend shortly so thinking a higher comp piston,if i could get a already ported head for it i would do that and keep mine as spare.

its been amazing bike and sitting at 84 hrs.i fluctuate between the 48 and 49 rear sprocket depending on track conditions.was thinking maybe a 14/52 as well.

Thanks alot, ill definitely pick up a yoshi system and tuf insert, and a stage 2 hotcam and see where that gets me.

You run one of them twinair "backfire" filters that have that extra layer when you remove the screen? or just a powerflow filter