Sign in to follow this  

2011 rmz250 refresh build

Have had good success with my 125/250 2 stroke builds so startin one for my Z250, stay tuned info/pics coming :smirk: ill probably update my 450 on here too

Edited by AJMAG247
  • Like 1

idk where you got them at but i know outlawracingproducts.com has washers like that but they have blue and red too if your looking for color.

thanks, but not lookin for color i like the way those look. i got those from bto. the compants 'Bolt' sells them

haha I was thinking about ordering those same ones from bto last week when i placed an order....then I was like "why do I need these again?" Needless to say, they look really trick. How's the quality?

Jealous of the exhaust too, even with my sweet deal on yosh, I just couldnt justify double for that setup over the regular rs4.

You changing up the graphics this year?

yeah goin for a stock-ish look, i have a rough draft of the graphics ill post them up when i get a final proof. they're gonna look SICK though. and quality is good i wouldnt really worry about quality on wsahers tho your not gonna break or bend one unless you try, or put 300 ft lbs of torque on them lol

those graphics are sick! Do you have to run the yellow backgrounds or is that your choice?

I actually like the way the rmz looks stock, one of the sickest bikes. Out here its just black and white, never seen yellow, must be different from place to place. Whats the yoshi thing for?

Is the yoshi thing the mapping thing? lol Cant remember the word im looking for.

Must have been typing the same time I was lol