Sign in to follow this  

Dual star adjustable mirrors

plenty of riders with those on here.. everybody seems to be happy with theres, but i took a different route..

there from cycle gear, cheap and effective

26a345a7.jpg

It is an adaption of the Miracycle bicycle mirror. Looks like a fair price for a functional product. If you are into making things, you can buy the mirror head from Miracycle and design/make your own bracket.

Anyone have the dual star adjustable mirrors on there bike? I was curious about how functional they really are, or if they are just a waste of money. Thanks!

http://www.dual-star...ble_mirror2.htm

I do, used them when my DRZ was a DS, went to throw them away several times over the years.. never did.. Now I'll use them on the SM build.

They are hardly useable. But good enough to pass Tech, that’s about it though.. From what I remember, you can at a glance, clearly detect, an object is behind you.. But that object is un identifiable, Car to T-Rex… ..

I use the dual star mirrors. If you don't mind looking under your arms and have a slender build they are ok. I'm 6' tall and 180 lbs and can see behind yourself decent. Wearing loose shirt or jacket makes me to wide to see anything but myself

I use the dual star mirrors. If you don't mind looking under your arms and have a slender build they are ok. I'm 6' tall and 180 lbs and can see behind yourself decent. Wearing loose shirt or jacket makes me to wide to see anything but myself

Exactly correct. I find the Dual Star mirror to be perfectly functional and useable. I am 5'10" with a dry weight of 155 lbs. I wear my armor over my shirt or jacket which helps with the underarm rearview mirror function. I really appreciate having the mirror available at all times.