Sign in to follow this  

New KLX Pitbike!

Nice! Don't worry about pumpkin, he's just a kid who generally never has anything nice to say. The mini craze around here died a couple years ago, but they are fun as hell! Have fun

I'm glad I'm not the only one who notices that he is always pissy.... LAME. Sweet bike! Yamaha fan I take it? It takes a die hard fan to sport Yamaha graphics on a Kawi! Sweet man enjoy!

Nice! Don't worry about pumpkin, he's just a kid who generally never has anything nice to say. The mini craze around here died a couple years ago, but they are fun as hell! Have fun

Yeah, pumpkin was obviously looking in the mirror when he made that post.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who notices that he is always pissy.... LAME. Sweet bike! Yamaha fan I take it? It takes a die hard fan to sport Yamaha graphics on a Kawi! Sweet man enjoy!

Lets stay on topic, this about the pit bike, no the poster!

Lets stay on topic, this about the pit bike, no the poster!

Well stop making about you by saying shitty things. The guys bike it way sick, probably sicker than your KTM 450.

SAM_0077.jpg

I'm a little late to the pit bike scene, but here's my ttr 125 with yz 80 suspension and rear brake setup.

Here is a video of my 236cc pitbike I built , I put a "test rider" on it , this is the first time he had been on it, this is his big bike practice track.

Here are some pictures of it, it has a custom built exhaust with a PC can, adjustable pull rod linkage rear suspension with and Elka shock and 9.5 inches of travel,Custom GPX forks with 9 inches of travel, plus adjustable rake, the trees can change the rake 8 degrees in and out. 236cc of crazy power and torque.

lxr239.jpg

lxr236bbp.jpg

Edited by ncc