Sign in to follow this  

Got time to kill? Watch me botch a start, stall, fall over and pass a bunch of people. E Street Marysville

E Street Marysville 2/12/12 Open C Sportsman.

First race in a long time. First time riding since a broken leg 10 months ago. Went from dead last to 5th.

I had fun so that's all that matters.

Nice riding. Pretty smooth. Where was the race? Organization? Looks like the track was a good layout and well marked.

i wanted to do this race but had to work.. looks like fun. good job

Great video! That looks like a tough event. Too bad for the stalls I was cheering for you to catch that guy at the end. I just ride MX, what would you call that type of race? Hare scramble?

Nice riding. Pretty smooth. Where was the race? Organization? Looks like the track was a good layout and well marked.

Thanks, E Street MX in Marysville NorCal. The track was alright, some of the nasty bumps dont show up well in the video.

i wanted to do this race but had to work.. looks like fun. good job

It was a pretty fun race. Whoever layed out the track was definetly messign with the riders. Branches and saplings all up in our faces. Thanks.

Great video! That looks like a tough event. Too bad for the stalls I was cheering for you to catch that guy at the end. I just ride MX, what would you call that type of race? Hare scramble?

Thanks. The guy in the stars? Its funny, I was sitting on the line and said to my gf "im going to pick out a guy in another class and make it my goal to pass him." The guy I picked was the guy in the stars. Funny stuff. When I saw him at the end I was like !!!!! nah... better just finish in one piece than make a stupid move.

I guess its a hare scramble. Ive heard Gran Prix and Enduro used too. Im sure people have different ideas of what all those terms really mean.