Sign in to follow this  

KTM Demo Day at Marysville E Street MX

I went to the KTM demo day yesterday and I was very impressed. They had about every bike there. I got to ride everyone at least once and the ones I really liked twice. I wish more manufacturers stepped up and did this. To bad the track was real wet and tore up from the Cross Country race on Sunday. Overall though a pretty good day. I have to say it is steering me to buy an Orange bike again. My best bike picks are 250SX that bike freakin' hauls a$$. 300XC but wish they had the 250XC there and the 350XCF really impressed me too.

I like to do that too , but don`t know if that they hold them around here. ( mich.) What i`d like to ride would be , the 200-w , 250xc , 350xc , and a 450sx. Did the 200-w feel like it had good power , or did you like the 250xc better ?

I like to do that too , but don`t know if that they hold them around here. ( mich.) What i`d like to ride would be , the 200-w , 250xc , 350xc , and a 450sx. Did the 200-w feel like it had good power , or did you like the 250xc better ?

The 200XCW rips for a small bore but I think the 250XC has better chassis and overall power. XCW chassis bikes felt dated to me. New chassis with linkage is better and takes square edge bumps better. The area was pretty tore up though from rain and race day before so that may be why XC's felt better than XCW's. Check KTM America website for future demo day near you.

Edited by KX290F Pilot

Just curious how the turnout was and did you have to wait long to get on a bike?

Probably about 60 guys total is my guess. I had to wait to ride 300XC and 350XCF the longest, about 15-20 mins. Took the 250SX 2 stroke out twice because that bike is very fun to ride. Flat out rocket ship, I think it out performs the 450SXF. The 350XCF is my favorite 4 stroke in the bunch. Wish there was more trail to ride it on.