Sign in to follow this  

04 crf450r powerbomb fitment

Hi, i just picked up an 04 crf450r that has a new top end rebuild, runs pretty dang good. Believe it or not i traded it for an 04 ttr225 that has sat in our garage for 5 years. The honda started up second kick cold. This is my first race bike but ive ridden my buddies extra crf250r for the past couple years. The head pipe on the honda has a big dent so the guy included a brand new fmf powerbomb header but not the full system. Will the powerbomb fit with the stock silencer? Should i rejet after adding the powerbomb if it does in fact fit? Thanks in advance!

Hi, i just picked up an 04 crf450r that has a new top end rebuild, runs pretty dang good. Believe it or not i traded it for an 04 ttr225 that has sat in our garage for 5 years. The honda started up second kick cold. This is my first race bike but ive ridden my buddies extra crf250r for the past couple years. The head pipe on the honda has a big dent so the guy included a brand new fmf powerbomb header but not the full system. Will the powerbomb fit with the stock silencer? Should i rejet after adding the powerbomb if it does in fact fit? Thanks in advance!

I am pretty sure it will fit but you may need to put a strap at the connection. As for jetting you can look it up on FMF's site but pretty sure it stays stock (what ever that is for your environment)

As long as its for that year bike?? It will fit perfectly!! And you should only have to adjust the fuel screw a bit!! I have one on my 04 without any issues at all. And im using the stock muffler can etc.. The dents in the stock pipe will come out easily if you take it off and fill about an inch or so above the dents with water! Put a rag around the dented areas and put it in the freezer over night. Dont cap the ends just stand it up so the water isnt coming out etc and the dents are fully cover. Works like a charm. THen youll have a spare!!