Sign in to follow this  

Pala Raceway (2-12-12)

If you har a few minutes to spare, I shot some gopro footage of me learning the main track this past Sunday the 12th. Check it out if you'd like. The track is extremely fun! Haven't gotten that scared feeling like this in awhile.

Hey good job, that looks sweet. Looks like you could have cleared almost anything. That one double looked big and you were doing it no problem. Very nice good job track looks so fun can't wait to move back to Ca.

Wow pala looks awesome now! Last time I was there it the the national setup and it was all pros, didn't look like there was a lot of people either for a Sunday. Great riding you were moving pretty good. When are you going back?

Looked like a sick day of moto'n... It's always fun working on big jumps like that... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Ooops! Just saw all of these replies. Thanks for all of the good words!

1. No, im on a 2010 KX450f.

2. I havent been going out there very much at all in the last year, but I do plan to go back pretty soon. You live around Pala motodave?

Ooops! Just saw all of these replies. Thanks for all of the good words!

1. No, im on a 2010 KX450f.

2. I havent been going out there very much at all in the last year, but I do plan to go back pretty soon. You live around Pala motodave?

I live about an hour away, I have only gone once. I live in alpine, so if I make the drive to north county I usually will keep going and drive to perris. Where abouts are you?

I live about an hour away, I have only gone once. I live in alpine, so if I make the drive to north county I usually will keep going and drive to perris. Where abouts are you?

I live in North Oceanside, near the back gate of Pendleton kind of. Maybe well meet up and ride sometime... I dont go out to Perris very often at all, but that place was pretty fun most of the times ive been.

I live in North Oceanside, near the back gate of Pendleton kind of. Maybe well meet up and ride sometime... I dont go out to Perris very often at all, but that place was pretty fun most of the times ive been.

That would be awesome! When is the next time you're going out riding?

That would be awesome! When is the next time you're going out riding?

Tomorrow at Cahuilla Creek MX. Should be there with a large group of people!

Tomorrow at Cahuilla Creek MX. Should be there with a large group of people!

Bummer I went to RPMX, let me know next time you go to pala or somewhere cool to ride. I haven't been up north in a while to ride