Sign in to follow this  

2003 wr250f

heys guys im looking to change my front and rear lights to sraight up mx fender/number plate any suggestions to what will fit?? also will the new yz front fender fit a wr??

I am kinda doin the same. Puttin a YZ rear fender on my bike, and I plan to find a light I can fit to it (maybe a lil fabrication) to get a low profile rear light look. I am keepin my front though. The rear fender on a WR I just dont like, at least mine (01). Had to do somethin about it...call me superficial, haha. Heard if you keep the year the same, you should have no problem. Can always cross reference a parts fiche if you arent sure.

I am kinda doin the same. Puttin a YZ rear fender on my bike, and I plan to find a light I can fit to it (maybe a lil fabrication) to get a low profile rear light look. I am keepin my front though. The rear fender on a WR I just dont like, at least mine (01). Had to do somethin about it...call me superficial, haha. Heard if you keep the year the same, you should have no problem. Can always cross reference a parts fiche if you arent sure.

supercheap auto had one that stuck on under the fender had the numberplate holder and the rear light that you wanted

http://www.supercheapauto.com.au/online-store/products/SCA-Motorcycle-Lamp-LED-Tail-Universal.aspx?pid=134607#Description

Edited by Yamaharider574

Rear fender from same year YZ will bolt right on. Will have to cut a slot for your recovery bottle but a lot of aftermarket fenders have a silhouette you follow to cut out

Yes and no. The mounting poin on top is different. A lot of guys just use a zip-ty to fasten it. You can replace the top clamp to a YZ and you'll be set. I found a complete aftermarket triple clamp on eBay for $100 and that's what I did but before that I used a zip-ty and it was fine