Sign in to follow this  

California Anyone riding this Friday 2/17? Stoney, MC, Cow, FH, GT, or ?

I have this Friday off ..... maybe some of you do too? My riding buddies were not so lucky. I'm pretty familiar with the places I mentioned, except for GT and Cow, not so much....still need the map. I'm always looking to ride somewhere new. I'll bring beer if I can tag along!

I'm taking the new bike around some easy Cow Stuff just

to break in the motor for a few hours in the morning.

No real speed at all, not what your looking for.

New bike?!?

Pray tell what color is it?!?

I'm taking the new bike around some easy Cow Stuff just

to break in the motor for a few hours in the morning.

No real speed at all, not what your looking for.

Holy crap you really did it,, never thought I would see the day LOL..... Congrats

Thinking of maybe doing MC.

Ossi - Whats the status on the snow? Any significant snow fall that will be around on Friday?

Ossi is just kidding you. He always rides like an old lady. He's a steaming pile wanna-be. There's only 1 Steaming pile!

I would if I could. I got the bug. Soon! Oh, so soon!

Edited by superslyko

I have this Friday off ..... maybe some of you do too? My riding buddies were not so lucky. I'm pretty familiar with the places I mentioned, except for GT and Cow, not so much....still need the map. I'm always looking to ride somewhere new. I'll bring beer if I can tag along!

let me know where you decide to go, i got the day off too and need some good singletrack.

We got a little rain last night so Cow might still be closed Friday, Brennan you can't ride Saturday?

Raider925, it's been cold so you'll for sure hit some ice in the shady spots, if there is snow it won't be much un-less your hedded to Goat mtn.

It will not be orange very long

This time I'm NOT crying wolf as we have a for real Steaming Pile Alert on our hands.........Glory be....

Congrats, Jim

Edited by dyrtmon

Bob I'm busy on Saturday with the family. I can only ride Sunday. I really don't care if I ride cow or MC. Can you ride Sunday?

I for sure want to ride Cow this weekend but the weather has been looking sketchy. Right now it looks like no rain in Ukiah, mweitz you still want to ride Cow this weekend?

Edited by barefootbob

let me know where you decide to go, i got the day off too and need some good singletrack.

OK.... if your not dead set on a particular place, lets keep things open and see how this plays out until tomorrow and make a decision then. Maybe narrowing it down will get others to join.

Sorry Shagnasty, looks like we hi-jacked your thread, want us to start our own?

That's OK... I seem to remember de-railing one of your threads not too long ago.