Sign in to follow this  

OffRoad Cherokee Nat'l Enduro

OK, Who is going ? I will be on row 14A . I am really looking forward to this event. Looks like it will be a LONG challenging event. I plan on arriving on Friday evening. Riding a Husqvarna WR150.

Dwight

Good luck. Would like to here your thoughts on the Husky 150 when its over.

I can remember back in '88 or '89 how muddy it was there. My Dad and I got there on a Thursday and sat in the van for 3 days watching it down pour. It was like riding on a slot car track. Fun times and fun place. Dwight, you've been on Huskies for a couple of years now. Why the change?

Tore a abductor groin muscle in section 2. Fell over several times because of this. Today my thigh is mostly black and blue. Got 12th A50+ out of 44 entries. Could be worse...........

OUCH. Dont really know what it is, but sounds painful. Hope you have a speedy recovery.

Dwight, you've been on Huskies for a couple of years now. Why the change?

I still have my XR200R Honda but I wanted something light , and easy to work on. I used to be a Husky sponsored rider back in the early 80's. Lot's of folks are going back to 2 strokes. Modern 4 strokes are high strung , Maintainace intensive, Costly and just plain not as much fun as the old aircooled 4 strokes. The Husky WR150 is easy to work on and has plenty of power. A very stable chassis also.