Sign in to follow this  

Enzo suspension

Just to weigh in on this... I ride a 2012 Kx450f and had Will at Enzo revalve and respring my 2012 kx450f and I can't tell you hands down it is the best handeling suspension I have had. Previously I had Factory connection revalve and rebuild my 2009 RMZ450 and the Enzo stuff in plush, extremely tunable and fun to ride. Very happy with them and will always use them from here on out. You should give them a try!

Glad to hear it.

I was about to create a similar thread but with respect to George at ESP.. I also ride a 12 kx450 and had a revalve and respring performed last week. The bike corners so much better now and is way more predictable. Ive only had about 3 hours with the new suspension but WOW what a difference, I can honestly say I rode the bike a lot faster/harder within those 3 hours than the past 2 months of ownership.

Mind if I ask exactly what was done to your bike and the cost?

Dropped the bike off complete and had the following done

I had my forks re-valved (stock springs left in)

Rear shock re-spring and revalved

Seat shaved down 5MM

Tuned for MX

I think out the door I was around $650

I vote Enzo. I have been using them on my last 5 bikes. I have tried alot of others in the past, plus I get to test with all of my buddies bikes and set ups from other companies. We usually all agree when we get a good revalve back.