Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Lites East... Your Thoughts?

So what do you all think will happen in the East, will it be as exciting or more exciting than the West?

I for one think the East Coast is going to be more impressive, with the likes of Roczen, Barcia, and Bagget I think the racing will be even more exciting. I really hope that Roczen is fully recovered and at full strength from his injury. That kid is cool and I would love to see him take the title even though I think Bagget and Barcia will make it very tough. What are your thoughts?

I like all three of these kids. Hard to pick just one. I think Bagget and Barcia will be a force and Roczen will be a threat, but I am wondering about his health.

DD for the win!!!!

Yup that's what I'm hoping for! Darryn Durham seems better outdoors, but he does have ProCircuit behind him now. We've all seen what that can do for a riderwho is on the edge of greatness.

Tough to bet against Barcia, though.

I think that Malcom will win a race before the season is over. At the end of the year Barcia will be repeat champ and maybe race 450's outdoors.

• Like 1

Barcia for the title. But it wont be easy with the likes of bogle, DD, Bagget, Roczen, Stewart, wharton on his Suzuki should be up there! and thats just to name a few. The east coast is probably the most stacked series ive seen in a while.

I think that Malcom will win a race before the season is over. At the end of the year Barcia will be repeat champ and maybe race 450's outdoors.

I wouldn't mind seeing Malcolm win one, though I think it will have to be a very hard fought effort and some bad luck on the other top guys but if Malcolm can put it together that would really help build some momentum in his confidence level. With Baggett, JB ,Roczen , Durham and a few others who will let their presence be known, I hope the East lites racing will be just as good as the West boys have made it to watch so far. I'm super stoked (said that just for you Turnkey) to see who's gonna come out swinging Saturday.

• Like 2

There was a video of Malcom racing his brother James at the home SX track and he looked really good on the KTM

another great field of riders that will be sure to make it hard to say whos gonna win the East

It will a great season for sure.The easr coast is definetly stacked. Hell you also have Boogle, Cunnigham, and Wharton. I think Barcia will take the series but I am pulling for Roczen and Cunnigham.

Kenny was supposed ride the west with Musquin but broke his arm preseason.

Go KRoc and DD are my thoughts. Can't wait to see how Bogle does.

It will a great season for sure.The easr coast is definetly stacked. Hell you also have Boogle, Cunnigham, and Wharton. I think Barcia will take the series but I am pulling for Roczen and Cunnigham.

Where did Wharton end up for 2012? I haven't heard who he is riding for this year.

^^ Thanks for that info . Blake is fast as hell but seems to start fading about mid race. If his conditioning is on this season he could be a threat for a win.

I think the racing in east lites class will be every bit as good as the 450 Pro's. Maybe better. They seem to have closer, tighter, more lead changes than the big guys.

Bagget will be strong, M. Stewart I am hoping this is his breakout year, I hope Barcia crashes and throws the season away right from the start. Actually, since he cut his haid he looks much less like a punkass dipshit. We will see if he can win back from fans

The East will be a tough series.

Barcia, Baggett and Roczen will lead the pack, then Cunningham, Stewart & Bogle, and Durham.

These 7 riders will battle all year. I wouldn't be surprised to see Cunningham get his first win. Malcolm should have better results from last year, definitely more podiums and a possible win.

Bogle will learn quickly and be a threat early.

BArcia, Baggett and Roczen will have some great battles..Should be good!!