Sign in to follow this  

what 2t silencer

what 2t silencer should i get.

i will mostly b riding motocross tracks

the bike is an 05 cr 250

Unless you are racing for first place, I would get any silencer that is easy on your wallet, and easy to repack. Performance from one to the next is usually not substantial enough to buy anything with a gold-plated sticker. My 2 cents.

Ps - Shorty silencers tend to favor low-mid performance. If you're doing mostly tight technical tracks, go short, otherwise get standard length.

nothin so i think im gunna just buy a fmf fatty and leave the stock silencer and take some riding classes

Why not purchase a FMF Q, good build quality and looks great! Really easy on the ears as well, i had one on my YZ and it was really quite. You won't lose any horsepower and this will ensure you do your part to help keep more riding areas open!

Why not purchase a FMF Q, good build quality and looks great! Really easy on the ears as well, i had one on my YZ and it was really quite. You won't lose any horsepower and this will ensure you do your part to help keep more riding areas open!

I was going to suggest exactly the same thing for exactly the same reason. I have one on my '05 CR250 and it works great.

Edited by APBT