Knoxville, TN Singletrack...Looking for people to ride

Ok, So I'm getting back into riding after 6 years off, I prefer single track/tight woods. I live in Knoxville and I've ridden at Beech grove, Browns flats but most of my buddies have given up the sport. I also know of some secret spots around Windrock. let me know if anyone is interested.

• 1 month later...

I am in town for a couple weeks and looking for a place to ride on April 1st. Planned on going to go Windrock but was wondering if there is any singletrack out there. Everything I have seen it does not look like it but with 72,000 acres figured there has to be something.

Where is Browns Flats at? And how big is the riding area?

Which would be the better place to spend the day at?

Thanks for any info.

• 1 year later...

I know this thread is little over a year old, but does anyone know of anymore single track other than the ones at browns flat or beech grove at Windrock? And is anyone interested in riding those trails?

Windrock park doesn't officially recognize those trails---to be honest, they know about them but their management has a distaste for bikers. So the trails arent gps'd or on any maps. Doubt they will ever make any official single track for dirt bikes...

Edited by juju

I ride those trails often. There is more single track around here for sure  most people just try to keep it somewhat secretive because they usually get destroyed by ATVs. If you wanna ride text me 865-898-5233 Gary