Sign in to follow this  

Yoshimura CRF250R

What is the Best Yoshi Pipe to run on a fuel-injected CRF250r? just looking for max power and a badass sounding pipe.

With all the respect I have for you Ron I personnaly know too many people that the FMF pipe is rapidly disintegrating. So I believe this probably better now, but still don't trust them enough for invest 500$. Inversely, every yoshimura pipe owners only have great comment about this product quality.

I have ran Dr.D for many years and they were damn neer indestructible. This is the first year I am running a stainless Yosh and I gotta say they are well built and the craftsmanship is 2nd to none.

With all the respect I have for you Ron I personnaly know too many people that the FMF pipe is rapidly disintegrating. So I believe this probably better now, but still don't trust them enough for invest 500$. Inversely, every yoshimura pipe owners only have great comment about this product quality.

I have had good luck out of FMF pipes as far a durability goes in the past, not so much with PC pipes, I have had a couple PC pipes break at the mid pipe mount on KX250f's