Sign in to follow this  

Washington Tahuya Conditions?

Planning to head out Saturday. Anyone know how things are shaping up out there? Good weekend to mount up the chainsaw or just go ride? I am thinking there may still be a lot of trees down, but do not want to pack the saw unnecessarily.

Thanks!

A few of us are planning on riding this Saturday too. *Fingers crossed* the conditions aren't too gnarly

I think you will be fine with just packing a small hand saw if anything.

Things were in pretty good shape ~2 weeks ago, should still be good to go.

The conditions on the Herd road side have been excellent. No saw needed. We have been getting 30+ mile loops with very little back tracking. Will be there tomorrow.

I would love a ride report from Saturday. Thinking about tomorrow or Monday.

water level report please :bonk:

Was thining about going east, but the pass traffic may keep us on this side..

I was camping at tahuya since thursday and riding was excellent thurs and fri ( amazingly way low water levels in the puddles and only some light rain here and there). HOWEVER, rained like heck from friday late afternoon, all night and most of today so never mind that report on water levels LOL !

jOE

I was camping at tahuya since thursday and riding was excellent thurs and fri ( amazingly way low water levels in the puddles and only some light rain here and there). HOWEVER, rained like heck from friday late afternoon, all night and most of today so never mind that report on water levels LOL !

jOE

Yeah, thanks for the invite. :lol::bonk:

Huh? no one EVER takes me up to camp weekdays in feb ( i go virtually every year)....will do next time Rollie ! a few come out for the day and get in good rides.