Sign in to follow this  

California Dual Sport Ride Santa Clarita, ANF Pres Day weekend

Sunday the 19th. More like a dirt bike with a plate ride. Medium pace, not a lot of stopping. Knobbies mandatory. Route TBD. Will incorporate elements of Rowher and/or Drinkwater. Probably start around 9am. Some pavement. Dirt should be good! May look for some snow. Will be chilly regardless. Min range 60 miles. Who's interested and what day?

Edited by Aaron8

count me in for shure,sunday morn would be good,show up at 9am where ?

Hi Jerry! I'll be at the Starbucks at Copperhill and Seco Canyon in Santa Clarita as usual.

http://www.starbucks.com/store/13440/

I still need to firm up the day, but I'll push for Sunday. I'll know for sure tonight, and post up.

right now, I'm on the sidelines. I'm catching a cough sneezy flu broncitis from my grandkids. the entire house is hacking away. I need to get well and cleared up before wedensday, as I'm heading out to vegas for three days. if I am cured by sunday, i will join, however, doubt it.

OK I'm clear for Sunday at 9am.

Too bad Ron. It's gonna be fun. Get better old man.

Pole sitters - just show up at Starbucks and be ready to go at 9am if you want to ride with us.

Pole sitters - just show up at Starbucks and be ready to go at 9am if you want to ride with us.

I wanna hit one of your world famous dual sport rides. I'm drowning in the nyquil in hopes of curing this damn thing.

what is the plan / sched?

what is the plan / sched?

No real plan. When we get together we'll see what everyones needs/wants are and go from there. Come on out. It's gonna be chilly dress warm.

I had a great time. Roger, Jerry, and I kept a good pace and I got to see a few places I haven't before. The last quarter of the ride I think Roger thought he left his front door at the house open, because he took off and was nothing but a dust cloud in the distance. Then Jerry hooked on to his fender and they were both gone.

Hey Bob nice shots!

Thanks guys for coming out today, I had a blast! Cool temps, great traction, good quick pace, no waiting.

I tried my best to shake these two guys all day, but every time I looked back they were right on my ass! Good times!

Saw lots of peeps out today, talked with most of them. Everyone pretty happy to be out on the trails.

Lots of water in the crossings in Ruby Canyon. Jerry and I swapped bikes for a bit there. That 450 makes some sweet linear power. Really nice!

Sorry no pics - I couldn't get far enough ahead of these guys to set up! Plus having way too much fun to stop.

Already looking forward to next time..

Nice! great shots! Bob ...... looks like a blast sorry I missed it .....

One of these days i will take my 650 out

Edited by Ralphy199

What did you take the pictures with?

Edited by ediot