Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Dallas - Round 7 - SX 2012 Predictions, Discussion and Results *SPOILERS*

Will RV2 win another? Will JS7 ever win again? Will CR22 keep showing speed? Will RD5 get another one? Will we have another first time winner?

This is the first round of the East Coast Lights. Let me know if I am missing any riders

If you are signed up already you can go HERE to check the standings

anyway, if you want to get into the fantasy thingy go HERE to sign up

Here are the rules...

So lets get to the picks

Each player will pick the top 5 overall and fastest qualifier for the SX(450) class and the winner in the Lites/250 class

Here are the points you will get for each correct pick

1st - 9

2nd - 7

3rd - 5

4th - 3

5th - 1

here are bonus points

5 points for 250/lights winner

2 point for fastest qualifier in SX class

1 point for each rider picked in top 5 (any position)

(you get a bonus point for every rider picked in the top 5, any order)

Pick entry will be closed before the first timed practice starts on the day of the event. So lets say 1pm local race time

To make it fun it is always better to also post your picks in here but you don't have to anymore.

If I think of anything else I will let you guys know in this topic...

Pick Deadlines Saturday February 18th at 1pm PST

:smirk:

I'm having the worst time picking a lites winner. Not seeing them ride yet and not seeing who is fast in practice is making it a pain in the buttocks!!! Who is going to win? I need all the points I can get.

The only prediction i'm makin', is that there's a near 100% chance i'll be glued to the TV for 3+ hours of my life Saturday night. And honisly, any of the top 4 can pull out a win on any given weekend. But, for some reason i'm thinkin' Poto or Stewart will end up on the top step this week...3rd is up for grabs.

I think that JS7 will be on the top of the box this week. He seems to get pumped up the week after CR22 has some success. It would be cool to see two Stewart's getting wins this week. :smirk:

This is why I love this game, put my favorite rider in the top spot or someone I think is due?

Im just enjoying the 30+ spot jump I made last week. Im pulling for DD to pull off the 250 win! Wouldnt be upset if an orange bike made it to the top step either. I almost forgot to submit my picks this week. Thank goodness for this thread every week.

Edited by BDubb106

My prediction for Dallas, Stewart will crash. You heard it here first folks!

with ya. Win a heat, crash in the main?

with ya. Win a heat, crash in the main?

Win a heat, crash in the main, blame bike set up or anything but rider. Fixed it up for ya

• Like 1

:bonk: When is the last time you watched one of his post race interveiws? Whens the last time you heard him blame the bike??? I see a guy that realizes he is no longer the FMOP and is finally taking the blame for his mistakes. Maybe your watching different interveiws than me. lol

He actually says weekly that he is very happy with his bike. :lol:

What a lites race!!! Cant wait for the big boys to go out n play.

I felt bad for Bogle being taken out, until he hit Little Stew across the back of his head while he still had his helmet on. Hopefully he didnt hurt himself too bad he was holding his hand like the thing was broken.

Anyone pick Reed as the FQ? Props if you did!

Edited by BDubb106

what are the odds that you'll pick the top three again this week. Good luck.

I'm going to go ahead and say, 0% chance :-) I got the two winners I think!