Sign in to follow this  

01 GSXR 40FO Can. What's it worth?

I have one, a near new take off that I've had sitting on the shelf for a few years now. I bought it from a guy who I know took it off his brand new GSXR (Miles on the can is in the single digits).

Not a dent or scratch on it. I'm convinced now that I'll never get around to putting it on my bike so I'm considering letting it go. Can someon tell me what its worth?

Edited by 98YamahaXT2008

Hi,

I live in Boise, Id so it's easy shipping........... I will give you $$$ 75.00 for it.

Thanks,

Rich WAllace

831-818-8727 call if you like

OR EMAIL

RWALLY59@YAHOO.COM

Edited by RWALLY59

As hard as they are to come by they dont bring a whole bunch od money. there is one on ebay right now that is brand new never used and I think its for $180 but I cant imagine it selling. From what I've seen about eighty bucks plus shipping is about the norm. I would love to buy it but it looks like you have an offer ahead of me. If Rich passes or you cant work out a price send me a pm.

GLWS.

Hi,

I will be able to set up a deal today ( fri ) if I hear from you soon, lets figure out a payment and shipping process.

Rich

Well I did some searching on flea bay and found one for $ 69 buy it now but yours sounds better so how is $$ 100.00 sound ??? can you send me some pics please

Thanks,

Rich

I picked up an as new never used one recently here is Aus - a pair actually as I got the Ti one and the Stainless steel one of the 750, both new for $140 delivered.