Sign in to follow this  

Trying to title an 06 kx85, need a little help.

Ok,

I'm trying to title a kx85 that I purchased from someone in phoenix for my sister. The bike is clean (not stolen) I lost the damn bill of sale and now trying to get a title. With the bill of sale gone I have no information on the previous owner. The DMV has no records of the bike what so ever and tell me that if I don't get the previous owners information there is nothing they can do and we cannot get a title. . .

I'm applying for a bonded title.

Is there anything I can do to get a title for this bike so we can get an OHV sticker and actually ride the thing on some trails out here?

Never again will I get a bike without a title!!!

Thanks for any and all help!

write a reciept to your sister then let her register it? at least then she has documentation whare it came from.an other way is buy a titled frame from ebay i just bought a 100 frame for 40.00 for my 100/125 project then sawp over the parts

I keep telling them to put me down as the last known owner, they are against it and I don’t know why. . . I technically am as I am the one that purchased it and then gave it to her for X-mas.

She keeps insisting I need to get the other persons information but fails to realise I do not have what I do not have. . . very frustrating.

Don't ever buy a bike without a title!

Thanks for the help, I am currently debating on getting a titled framw off ebay.

Edited by Max78