Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Let's Go Racing!

Well, the gloves are off. It's time to go racing. All the testing is done and if you don't have your "ish" together by now you should stay the hell home.

From here on out supercross racers and teams I don't want to hear ANY MORE EXCUSES..

James Bubba Stewart, you seem to put the cart before the horse too many times, quit bitchin and put your nose to the grind.

Ryan Villopoto, keep doing what you're doing.

Chad Reed, finally get that monkey off your back once and for all and quit playing catch up all the damn time.

Ryan Dungey, turn the dam throttle and man up.

THE FIELD....too much talent in the field. You guys need to turn the throttle back some more.

:smirk: Get your game face on!!

• Like 1

^^ pretty much says it for those riders but don't forget about Weimer that has been up there in the mix. I'm still waiting on Metty to get it together and again this weekend I wonder if Alessi has been practicing in the whoops to up his game. Speaking of Whoops, let's see some more of those monsters they had last week, most definetly made things much more interesting. The 450 class will be taking a backseat to who I'm really wanting to watch and the Lites East boys should be one hell of a show.

Edited by BBA
  • Like 2

that's pretty funny, that's pretty dead on. way to go dude.