Sign in to follow this  

150F Class

No, I don't think so man, I'm pretty sure the 150F was introduced to get kids used to riding fourstrokes in the 85 class.

get them used to riding 4 strokes? I thought 2 strokes were harder to ride. correction. 2 strokes ARE harder to ride lol.. but at least 4 strokes are heavy for their class, slow for their displacement, and expensive compared to 2 strokes. ticking time bombs I hope the 2 strokes stay an option

Most places it's not even legal cept for supermini class and in most cases still gets beat by just 85's pretty much a bike without a class

Yes, get them used to riding four strokes. I never said anything about difficulty of riding, I simply said, get them used to a four stroke. I didn't say, man since the fourstroke is so much harder to ride you better put them on it sooner. In fact I disagree, I think every kid should go up and race a 125 for atleast a year, they really teach you how to ride. so CORRECTION. I hope every kid rides a two stroke coming up through the ranks. Sorry you misunderstood.

Yes, get them used to riding four strokes. I never said anything about difficulty of riding, I simply said, get them used to a four stroke. I didn't say, man since the fourstroke is so much harder to ride you better put them on it sooner. In fact I disagree, I think every kid should go up and race a 125 for atleast a year, they really teach you how to ride. so CORRECTION. I hope every kid rides a two stroke coming up through the ranks. Sorry you misunderstood.

i agree with the 125 statement. i rode my buddies yz125 for a week, after just a week of riding on the 125 i rode my 250f again and i noticed i could actually use the clutch to my advantage and i learned something. 125's are not just the most fun thing in the world but they teach a lot about riding.

I didn't mean to bitch lol, im just a kid who to miss-judged what would be an appropriate comment