Sign in to follow this  

Colorado hitchcock suspension prices

hey guys, im preparing for the motocross season and need to get my suspension set up for my weight. i am looking for a good quality and a good price for the whole shebang; springs, seals, oil, revalving etc. i have heard that Neil at hitchcock does a very good job and i was wondering how much he charges. i would also like to know if anyone has had any negetive experiences with hitchcock. thanks

I was recently looking for the same thing. hitchcock is reasonably priced, but the few bikes that he's sprung for MX I thought were too soft. He does great trail suspension, but I feel there are better options for MX specific stuff.

I went went with one well known tuner first who could not get my stuff right after 3 tries and gave me a refund, I then took it to Mark Wright at Pro-Action and he got my stuff dialed in first try, but in the process broke my fork bleeder and dinged up some of my other hardware a bit, but the fork and shock work flawlessly. I've also recently ridden a bike tuned by Airborne MX, (who I was told used to be the owner of the local pro-action franchise before mark did) and his suspension, was really good too.

For reference, I like my suspension to ride higher in the stroke, to be a little on the firm side without being harsh, and to not bottom even on flat landings. Pro-action really did a good job, and if you a mechanically proficient, you can buy valving and springs from pro-action's web site and install it all yourself and save a few bucks.

Airborne Mx Suspension via Airborne MX Suspension

Airborne is running a Feb. special. Never used them, but heard good things

Now is a good time to get your suspension ready to go for good riding weather. Save $100 on our Performance Revalve during the month of February!

February Deal | Airborne MX Suspensionwww.airbornesuspension.com

Get ready for the 2012 race season with our custom suspension revalve! Airborne MX Suspension completely tears down your front and rear suspension, inspects, cleans and then modifies your suspension to tailor fit you and your riding style.(Offer good until February 29, 2012 for KYB & Showa suspensio...

Call Neil at 303-761-4652, he will give you a price based on what you want done.