Sign in to follow this  

01 Yz250f Crankbearing problems

I just recently tore down my bike for a top end rebuild and grabbed onto my flywheel and i can move it back and forth about 1 mm but i have no movement up and down is this normal or is there sopose to be no movement at all? Do need new bearings or what? Please help

OK that sounds great i really didnt want to split the case, Also i am replaceing all my valves with Kibblewhite black diamonds do i have to replace with the kibblewhite springs or are the stock ones fine?

Dude, why do you want to spend "cubic dollars" on your bike when you don't have to? Put it back stock with the Titanium valves. It will rev to 13,500 rpm with them. The Stainless valves weigh more, cause more valvetrain wear, AND you have to replace the springs to use them with the TERRABLY expensive Kibblewhite springs to control the extra weight. If you don't plan to rev past about 11,000, then go ahead, its your money.

if its at tdc it will seem like its not moving up and down when moving the flywheel ?

OK i guess ill just do the stock valves i could just get a good deal on the kibblewhite but i would want to rev higher, and i will have to check up and down again i dont beileve it was at TDC