Sign in to follow this  

No more Revloc Clutches?

I was about to buy a Dyna Ring for my bike.

Went to the Revloc site to research.

Website is down. Only a message saying they are going in a new direction. Will no longer be selling motorcycle clutches.

Called them and got a recorded message saying the same thing

.. you guys didn't hear? Auto clutches are too much money and unreliable! :bonk: JUST KIDDING, (inside joke for those following along in another thread). I too heard revlock is no more, recluse is only game in town. LOVE my 2.0

.. you guys didn't hear? Auto clutches are too much money and unreliable! :bonk: JUST KIDDING, (inside joke for those following along in another thread). I too heard revlock is no more, recluse is only game in town. LOVE my 2.0

Not true...EFM also makes auto-clutches.

Not true...EFM also makes auto-clutches.

never heard of em, good to know. Time will tell if they are actually a "player" in this game. I'm all for competition and free market stuff. Just recluse has good product and amazing customer support. Tough combo to beat, but if another player helps drive prices down IM ALL FOR IT! :bonk:

EFM has been around for almost 20 yrs in the auto clutch biz... I have never met anyone who has one on a dirt bike, so.......? They seem to have only one model. Their clutch is $625 and retains the clutch lever, so I am guessing it would be comparable to the Rekluse pro.

Edited by Jakeblues

EFM has been around for almost 20 yrs in the auto clutch biz... I have never met anyone who has one on a dirt bike, so.......? They seem to have only one model. Their clutch is $625 and retains the clutch lever, so I am guessing it would be comparable to the Rekluse pro.

wow. i thought i was farily up on things, had never ever heard of em. I have no idea why nobody (that i know of) has used this model? zero marketing? don't understand it..

Rekluse Pro is $599...not that much difference in price.

if they have been around for 20 years, and few people have even heard of em.. that might be the problem. :bonk: