Sign in to follow this  

Supercross RV1 has only TWO opponents

#1 Chad Reed

Ryan has to keep scoring more points than reed for the rest of the season.

Ryan has to avoid serious injury.

That's it.

Don't worry about Stewart at this point.

Dungey is not a threat right now.

everyone will get a bad race atleast once at some point. get a good enough point gap for when the time comes is your best shot. you cant just settle in with the points lead. RV is solid, that guy can pull the trigger and pull off clutch shit.

false, they all have won a race. only has one opponent for the championship...maybe. i wouldnt count dung out yet.

remember what happen to RV in 2010 racing for a championship, he fell broke his leg out for SX AND MX.

• Like 1

#1 Big crash, injury or DNQ.

#2 I would never count Reed out, especially only 6 points down.

Agree Dungey is no threat, probably end the season a distant 3rd. Bike is a step back from the Suz right now but will get dialed in as the season progresses. As a rider he either dosen't have the speed of RV/CR/JS or is content lapping around in 3rd/4th place and wait for the faster guys to crash (lame).

Wouldn't surprise me if Stew turns it around but he's so far back in the points it would take a major disaster by the leaders to get back in the chase.

You forgot the cartwheeleing bike opponent! "Stewart is down"

But seriously I wish them all to stay heathly to the end making it much more enjoyable watching. Anything can happen it aint over till the fat lady sings!

Agree Dungey is no threat, probably end the season a distant 3rd. Bike is a step back from the Suz right now but will get dialed in as the season progresses. As a rider he either dosen't have the speed of RV/CR/JS or is content lapping around in 3rd/4th place and wait for the faster guys to crash (lame).

Wouldn't surprise me if Stew turns it around but he's so far back in the points it would take a major disaster by the leaders to get back in the chase.

Did Dungey not just recently pull a holeshot and check out on the other three? It didn't seem any of them were ready to run his pace that day. How quickly people choose to forget. Don't be surprised if at the end of the season Dungey is in the thick of it because of consistency. What you call lame is intelligent racing. I seriously doubt if you race that you go out with a win or crash trying mentality all the time. Neither do these guys. They have all at one point or another said I just didn't have it today so I took what I could get. Satellite teams and privateers race for individual wins as a goal. These guys race for championships.

If stewart wins out and villopoto gets second every race Stewart will win by one point so hes not technically out yet. Asof right now reed is RV only competition for the championship right now. RD does not look comfortable on that bike.

dungey is mister consistant, that accounts for a lot in this wild n crazy sport, all it takes is one small mistake by you or your opponent to end your season or career

Going to the race....awesome; Getting to race Supercross PRICELESS. Yea just being there is an accomplishment of high order. I hope none of the top riders take a bad get off and that takes them out for the season.

So there's two guys paying attention to the series..... both named Roland too :-)

Did Dungey not just recently pull a holeshot and check out on the other three? It didn't seem any of them were ready to run his pace that day. How quickly people choose to forget. Don't be surprised if at the end of the season Dungey is in the thick of it because of consistency. What you call lame is intelligent racing. I seriously doubt if you race that you go out with a win or crash trying mentality all the time. Neither do these guys. They have all at one point or another said I just didn't have it today so I took what I could get. Satellite teams and privateers race for individual wins as a goal. These guys race for championships.

I agree, anyone that says Dungey cannot run with RV and CR is just kidding them selves, check lap times, he is less than a second off the pace and many times runs faster laps. RV,CR,RD and JS all can run laps as fast as the other on given days.

So there's two guys paying attention to the series..... both named Roland too :-)

Dude.....The green is hard on the eyes so I fixed it for you

I agree, anyone that says Dungey cannot run with RV and CR is just kidding them selves, check lap times, he is less than a second off the pace and many times runs faster laps. RV,CR,RD and JS all can run laps as fast as the other on given days.

You are correct but 5 is not a threat to 1 at this point in the series. I will show you what I mean tonight. :-)

You are correct but 5 is not a threat to 1 at this point in the series. I will show you what I mean tonight. :-)

Careful, eating crow is not fun on here.......trust me, I know! :bonk:

I can fire up the grill at a moments notice.

Hell yea, I ran mine out of propane and had to start lighting mine with two sticks on here. :bonk:

Popcorn check

cold drinks check

surround sound check

phone off check

dog feed check

Lets the raceing begin Please JS7 do not wreck into anyone .

Popcorn check

cold drinks check

surround sound check

phone off check

dog feed check

Lets the raceing begin Please JS7 do not wreck into anyone .

What's the dog feed for? Exotic snack?

LOL.....Just breaking your balls. Go anyone other than Poto!