Sign in to follow this  

am i overpriced on this bike? getting no hits.....

I don't think the price is off to much. Probably about $500.00 to much for the Las Vegas market. What would scare me off is all the engine and chassis work that has been done and all the non-OEM stuff even if the work was professionally done. Just my opinion and I'm sure others may feel different.

No... $3500 is pretty good I think, you gotta remember the D3 board is full of lookyloos. Season is coming up. Your prior price may have been a bit high, but not now IMO. Good luck.

Your over but not by much. I only got $3,200 out of my '08 RM250 last fall, it was tricked out as much or even more than yours.

Drop your price some and keep working it.

Here's my '08

08_i_r.jpg

damn..u only got 3200 for that! wow...maybe ill just keep it!

Yea, if I only raced MX then I would have kept it. The problem that I found, or at least it's my opinion, is that with bikes in that price range if a guy is going to get a loan for 3k to 5k plus a down payment, then by just extending the payout for a couple more years and maybe $20 more they can buy a brand new bike.

Think of it as being at the top of the cash buying range, beyond that it sometimes makes more sense to finance. Either way, keep working it and try throwing some extra key words into your CL ad, eventually spring will hit and you will find a buyer.

Tell ya what - I'm in the market for a new bike... I'm actually looking for a KTM at the moment, but I can't find exactly what I want. If I can't find a bike within 2 weeks, I'll get in touch and see if you still have yours. In my area, $3500 is a bit on the steep side as 05-06 bikes are going for $2100-$2300. I'd say (at least in this area) it's probably in the 2800-3000 range.