Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Little Stewart?

I was thoroughly entertained by the lites race, lil Stewie did make a stupid move, but good on him for not getting off his bike and fighting after he got pimp slapped in the helmet

little stewart = dbag.. bogle could have def handled it more profession esp first race tho

For sure kept us on our feet. Lots of battles, crashes, drama, and watchin RV run away with it. Poor CR22 tho, such a tough guy...

Nice to see Big James put him in time out lol

Lol that was great

I got a kick out of the smack on the head. Kind of deserved it, but it also could have been handled better.

Stewart was excited, he's never been a real front runner since he turned pro, he didnt wanna be left behind after KR got by Bogle... doesnt change the fact that it was a stupid move, although it wasnt all that bad... but its nothing new with these lites guys. Kinda comes with the territory.

but &%$#@! was Bogle thinking hitting him in the head though. I understand being upset about the situation but common, dont ruin your chances because of someone else. Every rider knows you dont hit someones helmet... its gonna hurt you more than it hurts them. He learned first hand. That was just immature, maybe more so then the take out. Sure looked like he hurt himself by the way he was holding that hand/wrist.

Both riders took something away from that crash! No doubt about it. It was no worse than any other pass that was made in any lites moto that ran tonight!

Edited by BDubb106
  • Like 2

If all of you would jump off the "lets hate everything stewart" bandwagon and watch the replay with a open mind, you'd realize that Bogle turned down into Malcom's line.

And fwiw, i'd beat the brakes off bogle for slapping me like that...

• Like 1

Jbradshaw, Im one of the few Stewart fans left but I wouldnt say that Bogle came into MS's line... he had plenty of room to square the corner and cut down, and Malcom chose to go wide. I still dont think it was that bad of a move though.

Edited by BDubb106

Bad move???? He ran him clean on the inside and bogle didnt check up... when a mans under you its his territory if you're a smart rider you check up and get a run on him for the next corner. Bogle clearly turned right into malcom

If all of you would jump off the "lets hate everything stewart" bandwagon and watch the replay with a open mind, you'd realize that Bogle turned down into Malcom's line.

And fwiw, i'd beat the brakes off bogle for slapping me like that...

What race were you watching? Stewart could have easily squared that corner. Instead, he went straight across the track in front of Bogle.

• Like 3

Is it bad that I enjoy seeing things like this? I like seeing people pumped up about their sport. Being a football player, if someone did that to me I would probably knock him off his bike then stomp on his clutch lever and bust it off lol. Or maybe use my foot to yank a coolant hose. But I don't mind seeing passes get rough, it's exciting.

Only thing about pro motocross riders is most of them have the bodies of male gymnasts, so a fight might be a little embarrassing for both parties!

Is it bad that I enjoy seeing things like this? I like seeing people pumped up about their sport. Being a football player, if someone did that to me I would probably knock him off his bike then stomp on his clutch lever and bust it off lol. Or maybe use my foot to yank a coolant hose. But I don't mind seeing passes get rough, it's exciting.

Only thing about pro motocross riders is most of them have the bodies of male gymnasts, so a fight might be a little embarrassing for both parties!

Thank you! IT'S RACING!!!!!!! You aint out there to make friends, you're out there to pass the guy in front of you. To many sissys...

I love watching races like tonights. The west coast lites were so boring it was ridiculous. The East Coast looks likes it's gonna be a good season.

Edited by cbrewer450

Bad move???? He ran him clean on the inside and bogle didnt check up... when a mans under you its his territory if you're a smart rider you check up and get a run on him for the next corner. Bogle clearly turned right into malcom

You can't be serious right? Malcom wasn't riding a ''line'' he was riding across the corner, not around it. Unnecessary, he had the pass made.

• Like 1