Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Spoiler......

Chad Reed went down hard tonight and they carried him off the track because of a knee injury.. Man im so bummed that guy had RVs number tonight he was charging hard and looking smooth! I feel so bad Chad.... I'm a huge fan and hate to see him go out like that!! Speedy recovery 22 come back soon!!

Ok i prolly jumped the gun with my statement "speedy recovery" because it could be nothing to serious, but usually we never see Reed not getting back on his bike... Hopefully nothing to serious!

Man that sucked Reed was on it tonite . Well hopefully they give me a call to be a fill in rider . Dream big right ?

That had to hurt..... OUCH!

I think Villopickle had plenty left in the tank for Reed. I was more worried about Reed taking him out than beating him.

• Like 1

Such a bummer.. Now the championship fight is about over, most likely. At least the 250 EAST racing is good. Reed had that race and i think he was riding better then ever. What i am wondering is what he was stuck to on his bike? His boot was near the footpeg, maybe a buckle?

No kidding, Reed was -way- on it in Dallas. Crazy on the crash, what did his boot get caught on? His leg twisted him around going right w/the machine. Hope Reedy's alright.

I am really bummed, I was rooting for a TwoTwo championship. It is going to be boring watching RV run away with this thing. Someone better pick up the pace so there is some racing

I am really bummed, I was rooting for a TwoTwo championship. It is going to be boring watching RV run away with this thing. Someone better pick up the pace so there is some racing

You never really thought Reed could run the whole season with RV did you?

You never really thought Reed could run the whole season with RV did you?

I did

Reed has made it through more SX seasons than anyone other than Windham out of the current racers. I just want to see some racing. Blowouts suck