Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Was that M Allessi's best sx finish ?

I was impressed that he didn't fade back like he usually does. Maybe he can build up some confidence and have a good showing outdoors

It was quite amazing now that both Jeff and Mike had the same Tuf engine packages this week Jeff getting the hole shot and mike right beside him .Mike is racing beyond my expectations in SX this year.

It was quite amazing now that both Jeff and Mike had the same Tuf engine packages this week Jeff getting the hole shot and mike right beside him .Mike is racing beyond my expectations in SX this year.

thats one factor Ron ,are his skills,determination and bike starting to gel together? Edited by kimberley rider

I'm not his fan. That said I thought he was well-spoken and sincere in his post-race interview, made me happy for him after all the trash he has to eat. One of his best appearances, both on the bike in SX and in front of the camera.

Yea Alessi is the holeshot master. He seems to have turned back the throttle a little bit more. It seems like he's enjoying supercross racing compared to year's past whereas he admitted to not caring too much about indoors. I think he's changed his attitude about supercross. That's what you have to do in any sport and that is take inventory something I think alot of riders need to do.

Definitely, M. Alessi is surprising alot of people. That's how you gain respect with yourself and the competition.

Are all of you kidding me! Keep drinking the Koolaid. You know if he was winning or just making the podium, he would be back to his same old arrogant self. Plus you would be hearing from Tony also. I will be glad when that loser is out of racing.

I think he has been doing great this season compared to last season at this point. I think he can be up there. He for sure has the speed. He had that heat race won last week and before that he was right on James in a different heat race the entire time. He should be about to be up there like hanny atleast

• Like 1

He is doing a bit better than I expected this year. The other two guys who are also riding better than I expected them to are Weimer (even though he did win a Lites title) and Hansen. I figured that after Hansen pointed out of the Lites, and after his Monster Energy Cup performance, that he was done. But, two top fives in a row, not bad.

I saw him down by that Boat that they park at every race talking with Villopoto and hob knobbing with Ben Spies. Must have lit a fire. whatever the reason, I like it. Hope he gets a poduium or two this year.

Are all of you kidding me! Keep drinking the Koolaid. You know if he was winning or just making the podium, he would be back to his same old arrogant self. Plus you would be hearing from Tony also. I will be glad when that loser is out of racing.

I like Kool-Aid.