Sign in to follow this  

My new 1500 dollar investment.

Picked up this bike this weekend, after selling my 1998 rm125. It is a 2004 rm250, It is a little rough around the edges, needs plastics and new graphics, Oh and really needs tires. I Guess it was a race bike for this company, i think its called 7s suzuki. It did come with all pro action suspension which is a major plus, not sure what its sprung for but the guy thought 180 which i am right there. I already have the bike torn down to the frame to have it powder coated, cuz it was in bad shape. I am also wondering if i could powder coat my pipe not sure if it would get to hot, i know they bake it at like 400f not sure how hot the pipe gets. I poped the head off and it doesnt look like he road this thing much at all. Just really excited about having some much needed power!

rm1-1.jpg

rm2.jpg

rm1.jpg

rm4.jpg

Let me know what you guys think and any mods that i should do right off the bat dont know too much about 250s but it is funny how alike it is to my 98.

Decent....Strip it down to the frame, grease and fix anything that is broken or bent, throw a new topend in, new tires and start setting it up for you.

Somewhere along the line, PM me and sell me you RX7!