Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Malcoms helmet attacks Bogles Hand!

Not sure how many of you caught that when those two got together, Malcom's helmet took a swipe at Bogles hand and look like it hurt the hand pretty good. I thought you cannot attack another rider? Wondering what will come of Malcoms helmet? Inquiring minds want to know..

We had to rewind and watch that at least 5 times, I thought it was hilarious! we need more of that.

Edited by Johnyb
  • Like 3

We had to rewind and watch that at least 5 times, I thought it was hilarious! we need more of that.

I wonder what it would sound like if every bike had a cow bell dangling from the frame?

Edited by Towelie
  • Like 1

I wonder what it would sound like if every bike had a cow bell dangling from the frame?

"Needs more cowbell"

Bogle said he did not hurt his hand. His glove had came off in the crash.

Hahah yeah right! You can clearly see how he shakes and holds his hand, that shows how much of a fighter he is lol AMA should suspend Bogle like they suspended J-law back in the days in the name of righteousness.

• Like 1

And did he "slap" his helmet?

&%$#@! is that? Oh my god, I was cracking up.

First the sissy slap. Then the "Owww! I hurt my hand!" move.

If you're going to lash out like a little kid at least punch the freaking guy. And try to land the punch of some flesh, not on a solid protective device.

A "way to go" gesture would not start with a batters' swing. That was an attempt to show he was pretty pissed off...obviously.

However, the doubled-over hand shaking was purely a weenie move :lol:

:lol: Out of embarrassment he claimed his "glove came off". :bonk:

A "way to go" gesture would not start with a batters' swing. That was an attempt to show he was pretty pissed off...obviously.

However, the doubled-over hand shaking was purely a weenie move :lol:

:lol: Out of embarrassment he claimed his "glove came off". :bonk:

Are you disagreeing? I really can't tell. Of course he was pissed off, thats why the he smacked Malcolm in the first place. But I do agree with the other 2 statements.

No I don't disagree. If you watch the footage you can see him gesturing his frustration even when he was on the ground....and rightfully so..Malcom could have really chewed his leg up.

I think the swing and slap would have had the same force whether or not Malcom had a helmet on, and of course it hurt his hand. I'm guessing he won't get suspended or fined because he looked pitiful all humped over and shaking his hand.

Let's all catch up: Roczen looks like a goofball w/the ear-ring, spreader, whatever it is. Barcia, the hippie, got a haircut! Get a haircut hippie!, and he did! Way to go Marcia, 'er, Barcia!

Malcom, well, not so good. Like the guy, was looking forward to seeing how well he'd do and he was doing really well! Well, until Malcom decided to go for the corner instead of square up. Hard not to support that Bogle was dissapointed. (Malcom, do whatever, don't waste time, make things right. Don't stand in interview like your brother and blame Bogle for taking you out.) 'Cause, how could you state to say that Bogle?....

Let's say Malcom just made a bad choice in the heat of the moment, let's give Malcom another chance. (Don't remember the rookie season with questionable things like this from Malcom. I remember a tight turn, but Malcom lost, that seemed like racing.)

Edited by JBBR

when you watch the video watch the hand bogle goes to first after he slaps him, it does look like all hes doing is adjusting his gloves

What was Bogle thinking?

Tag, you're it!

Are you a bubble head?

This is a preview of what Big James is going to do to you.

I'm waiting for someone to go for a block pass with contact and the blockee dives off his bike, graps an arm, and wrestles the other rider to the ground. I can see Weimer and a few other riders thinking "Block pass with contact = turn the front wheel into the other bike and twist the throttle wide open." If you're going down, might as well have company.

Edited by Kev_XR

I honestly can't believe people are having a whinge about what Bogle did. I'm sure you wouldn't be thinking straight in a situation like that. As 150dirtcomber said, it seemed like a "wake up to yourself" slap. And he is definitely adjusting his gloves there.

Stewart was obviously faster, and would have had the pass easily made if he stuck to the inside. Really silly attempt at a pass.

• Like 3

Malcolm was a dirty passer just like his big brother in that instance.

He deserved a smack to the head, it was too bad he had his helmet on..

Whats the big deal. Bogle should be use to getting block passed in that manor after training with Barcia all this time!

Nice attempt at a punch too Sally..... Looked like a 10 year old girl swatting at a nat or something!

I dont think I have seen a single race that Malcom Stewart entered that he did not crash in. Most of the time I find it hilarious, but this time he took out another guy who was having the race of his life.

• Like 1