Sign in to follow this  

Moto works exhaust?

Anyone running one of these? I'm not really interested in the price tag of the Ti/carbon stuff. And for power I just want my 12 to be as smooth and reliable as possible. I'm not a rev limiter kind of rider and would prefer a nice smooth curve. Anybody have any expierence with these?

http://www.rockymountainatvmc.com/p/44/54/207/902/10196/32418/Motoworks-SR4-G2-Full-Exhaust-System

Might as well just order one from MRD.. You know its quality, you know its handmade here in the USA out of quality stainless, and the warranty is killer, you cant go wrong. give the USA some work!

• Like 1

Might as well just order one from MRD.. You know its quality, you know its handmade here in the USA out of quality stainless, and the warranty is killer, you cant go wrong. give the USA some work!

Yea after browsing around I'll probably go with a MRD after I drop some money on my suspension.

motoworks are made in the USA as well.. The quality is top notch on their stuff. Ive been running one for a year now with no problems. They are big in the quad racing scene and just started doing bike exhaust last year.

Mine just arrived for my 2012 CRF. The fit & finish seem top notch. Dirt Bike gave it a very favorable review in the Feb-12 issue and I like what I heard from their tech guy when I called. The entire system is 14 oz lighter than the OEM (per my scale). The dyno sheet I saw showed a 2hp gain. I'll post an update after I ride it.

I'm a bit disenchanted with the price of some of the exhausts out there, so I like what MotoWorks has going on and am hopeful it works out.

Edited by 38Special

Riding update: Seat of the pants says good mid & top gain with additional overrev, and little or no loss of low end. A bit louder than stock but not much. $380 well spent (from Rocky Mtn).

Just another update: Just had the ECM remapped by Eddie Sisneros... WOW what a difference! The exhaust alone was a modest gain, but with the new mapping the bike really came alive.

If you're going to drop the coin on an exhaust, spend the $50 on the remapping. Huge improvement.