Sign in to follow this  

YR250R Before Makeover Pics

that looks awesome. one of the best 2 strokes i've ever seen.. is it just me or does the chain look extremely tight?

the chain does look really tight.

You got me again.....I thought, why a CR250? I bow to thee for such a well-built project!

three and half fingers behind the slider..I always run them that way...Maybe yours are too loose..lol.. :lol:

Thank for the compliments..

RCannon this is my CRF YZ Hybrid..Look closely at the engine :bonk: that is how I made it fit.

Assuming the front sprocket is in the same location, Honda's only need 1" slack (min). It's actually kind of tough to get used to, but the thing will let you know when you hit 1.5" with lots of audible chain slap.

Edited by corndog

Assuming the front sprocket is in the same location, Honda's only need 1" slack (min). It's actually kind of tough to get used to, but the thing will let you know when you hit 1.5" with lots of audible chain slap.

true but that engine is a yamaha, which means that the front sprocket is connected to a yamaha engine.. this has me puzzled :bonk:

CaveMike officially stealing this bike. Him set trap in woods, huge log fall on Motocrosschump. Hopefully bike be okay, then CaveMike keep.

They Sent the wrong year model graphics, I didn't know until I had them on the shroud sticker Stuck :bonk: I guess I will have to made it work.