Sign in to follow this  

Can I Ride My Pitbike Without Holding The Clutch?

My clutch lever recently broke so all that's there is the cable. My parents grounded me and said that I can't fix it till I'm not grounded. I would like to take it out every once in a while when they are gone. Is it possible for me to ride without holding the clutch? If it is possible, would it affect my bike in the long run? I am planning on buying a new lever soon but in the meantime I want to ride. Please help

Yes you can lol easy as but you will do more damage in doing so! Jut remember to decelerate before gear changes! But truely is good advice above as you will risk doing more damage to your ride!

My clutch lever recently broke so all that's there is the cable. My parents grounded me and said that I can't fix it till I'm not grounded. I would like to take it out every once in a while when they are gone. Is it possible for me to ride without holding the clutch? If it is possible, would it affect my bike in the long run? I am planning on buying a new lever soon but in the meantime I want to ride. Please help

NO WAY!!!! Your parents say your grounded so YOUR GROUNDED. This is the problem with kids these days, they don't know how to listen. Probably why your self got grounded in the first place. Go study your books, and look in the mirror and ask yourself how you can be a better kid. You don't deserve to ride ANYTHING. Fix the stupid clutch when your not grounded. Jeesh kids these days. If I was your parent your best friend would be a belt!!!!

NO WAY!!!! Your parents say your grounded so YOUR GROUNDED. This is the problem with kids these days, they don't know how to listen. Probably why your self got grounded in the first place. Go study your books, and look in the mirror and ask yourself how you can be a better kid. You don't deserve to ride ANYTHING. Fix the stupid clutch when your not grounded. Jeesh kids these days. If I was your parent your best friend would be a belt!!!!

Dude get a grip!!!! He asked for help with his bike!!! Not your ruthless parenting advice!!! Im a father of two and theres no way Id ever put a belt to my kids all that does is make them fear me most parents want there kids to respect them not be afraid get a life!,,,,, &%$#@! I would hate to be your son!!!! A belt to your kids yeh go look in the mirror and ask your self how can you be a better person!

Give the dude advice on what he asked not your lame 2 cents on parenting dude!

Any way aside from it being a joke HOWDY, I'm not going to give a kid who is asking for advice on doing something that HE WAS TOLD NOT TO behind his parents backs. So suck it. Nuff said. You sound like you needed a belt when you were growing up!!! Now go get me a Kiwi!!!! hahahahaha

P.S. That last sentence was a joke also guy...

Oh and if my son was as ugly as you are, then your right you would hate being my son, cause I would try and beat the ugly right out of yah!!!! hahahahaha

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^This is a joke also kiwister^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Edited by elpato

I agree with elpato. You obviously did something wrong if you are grounded. Deal with the punishment and fix the bike when you are allowed to, then ride it.

But you obviously don't listen to your parents so why would you listen to strangers on the internet when they tell you what you don't want to hear.

Edited by woods-rider

Dude get a grip!!!! He asked for help with his bike!!! Not your ruthless parenting advice!!! Im a father of two and theres no way Id ever put a belt to my kids all that does is make them fear me most parents want there kids to respect them not be afraid get a life!,,,,, &%$#@! I would hate to be your son!!!! A belt to your kids yeh go look in the mirror and ask your self how can you be a better person!

Give the dude advice on what he asked not your lame 2 cents on parenting dude!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I not laughing with I'm laughing at you... :bonk:

Dude get a grip!!!! He asked for help with his bike!!! Not your ruthless parenting advice!!!

sorry thats just funny