Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Windham vs. Lil' Hannie

What happened between Windham and Hansen on the last lap? The TV coverage switched to them just as Hansen went by and Kevin almost stopped, giving up 2 positions just before the finish. Windham went straight to him after the finish to talk about something. Any insights? Dirty pass?

Yeah would like to know that too. Looked kinda weird, Windham does not usually do that?

KW punted David Villinum (sp?) DV12 really hard in a race years ago. I think he punted Alessi in the Monster Cup. He knows how to do it, he doesn't do it often. I'm sure if 100 keeps it up, KW will show 100 how to do a mid race transfer jump.

• Like 3

KW punted David Villinum (sp?) DV12 really hard in a race years ago. I think he punted Alessi in the Monster Cup. He knows how to do it, he doesn't do it often. I'm sure if 100 keeps it up, KW will show 100 how to do a mid race transfer jump.

LOL i'd pay to see that!!

yeah, what happened? I think he was 4th or 5th on the last lap and stopped for some reason......ended in like 8th. Sorry, I know I messed that all up, but he lost a couple positions because he stopped for some weird reason.......whats up with that?

Didnt he wash out friese in a similar fashion a couple of rounds ago? Guess Barcia will have to tread lightly around kw, teammate or not, when he moves up haha

I didn't see Hansen do anything, but if he did he better watch it. Ol' man K Dub would light him up. On and off the track.

Hanson's team manager, Kenny Watson says KW was congratulating Hanson for riding so well. Said Hanson mentioned it right away and added that KW did it as well the previous race.

Just KW giving credit where it was due. :bonk:

I gotta admit Hanson is riding much cleaner than I expected.

Yep. I'm pleasantly surprised, too. I didn't expect him to be bangin bars with the top guys; rather, I thought he'd be mid pack roughing guys up and not respecting the blue flag. I'm still not buyin my kids a 100 jersey though. :bonk: